Monaco Releases New Diplomat Floorplan
November 30, 2015Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
DECATUR, IND. (Monday, November 30, 2015) – Monaco, a leading manufacturer of Class A motorhomes, today announced the launch of a new floorplan for the 2016 Monaco Diplomat, December 1-3 at the 2015 RVIA Show in Louisville, Booth #5221 in the West Wing.
“We have made a number of positive changes to Diplomat since the initial launch of the first prototype,” stated Mike Snell, president of Monaco. “We’ve enhanced the Diplomat by adding the industry-exclusive, optional emergency exit door, heated tile floors, independent suspension, steerable tag axle and a Firefly Multiplex Wiring System. With the new feature set and floorplan additions we’ve introduced, we are giving consumers more floorplan options to meet their needs with a competitive-pricing structure that is unheard of in its segment.”
The new 43SG floorplan is a 43-foot full wall, triple slide layout. The bath-and-a-half floorplan features a massive full-tile shower in the master bath and includes the option for a rear emergency exit door.
“Our dealers and customers will love it [SG],” Snell added. “We look forward to walking them through the Diplomat and showing them the new floorplan and changes in Louisville.”
Two other floorplan designs are available for Model Year 2016 Diplomat.
“We’re looking forward to bringing our dealers together with our team,” Snell added. “We will be hosting a complimentary lunch and drinks for our dealers in our display Tuesday, December 1, and Wednesday, December 2 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. It’s a great time for our dealers to sit down and talk with their sales rep or me in a comfortable and casual setting.”
Display hours are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 am. - 5:00 p.m. and Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
For more information about Monaco products or to build your own, please visit monacocoach.com or contact a member of our sales team at 1-800-854-1344.
Monaco Coach is a leading manufacturer of luxury Class A diesel motorhomes. The company is known for its industry-leading power, offering big-bore engines with abundant horsepower. Monaco is part of REV Recreation Group, a division of REV, a +$1.7 billion manufacturer comprised of industry-leading brands serving Commercial, Fire & Emergency and Recreational vehicle markets. Monaco Coach is headquartered in Decatur, Indiana.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- New Regional Sales Manager
- Monaco Coach-Holiday Rambler Team Continues To Grow
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On New Technical Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NV.
- REV Recreation Group Announces Strategic Leadership Changes
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- Monaco Releases New Diplomat Floorplan
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center