Monaco Introduces “Dynasty Days” Retail Summer Savings Promotion
May 22, 2015Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
DECATUR, IND. (Friday, May 22, 2015) – Monaco, a leading manufacturer of Class A Diesel motorhomes, today announced its newest retail summer savings promotion, “Dynasty Days.” Purchases made on all eligible, remaining in-stock 2015 Monaco Dynasty motorhomes will be qualified to receive a $25,000 retail savings. The retail promotion will run May 15 through July 31, 2015.
“Purchasing a motorhome is a rewarding experience for all owners” said Mike Snell, president of Monaco Coach. “What better way to begin the 2015 travel season than to start with a $25,000 rebate? It’s a rewarding and enticing incentive that will only make the purchasing experience an even more positive one.”
To be eligible, customers must purchase a new, unused and in- stock 2015 Monaco Dynasty during the limited-time, promotional period, and complete a retail redemption form located on Monaco’s website http://www.monacocoach.com/rebate/.
All sales must be contracted and delivered no later than July 31, 2015 to qualify.
A limited number of Monaco Dynasty motorhomes are available. To take advantage of this special offer or to learn more about the Dynasty Days Retail Summer Savings Promotion, visit monacocoach.com/rebate.
For more information about 2015 Monaco Dynasty or to locate the nearest Monaco Dynasty dealer, please visit http://www.monacocoach.com/locate/ contact the Monaco Sales Office at 1-877-252-4666 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monaco Coach is a leading manufacturer of luxury Class A diesel motorhomes headquartered in Decatur, Ind. The company is known for its industry-leading power, offering big-bore engines with abundant horsepower. Monaco is part of Allied Recreation Vehicles, a division of Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV), a +$1.7 billion manufacturer of industry leading motor vehicle brands serving commercial, fire & emergency and recreation markets. ARG also produces Class A and Class C motorized RVs under the iconic and industry leading brands of Fleetwood RV, American Coach and Holiday Rambler.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- New Regional Sales Manager
- Monaco Coach-Holiday Rambler Team Continues To Grow
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On New Technical Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, NV.
- REV Recreation Group Announces Strategic Leadership Changes
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- Monaco Releases New Diplomat Floorplan
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center